The holiday season can be stressful, especially when your gift-giving list is full of epic fantasy fans! After all, there are only so many vast fantasy universes, and fantasy lovers have already read those books and collected that memorabilia. Luckily for all of us, there’s a new fantasy universe in town (…can you fit a universe in a town?), and it’s just getting started! So, here’s a gift guide for your one-stop, Children of Gaia holiday shopping!
Children of Gaia: The Great Nations of Rendaraia
- Do your loved ones like fantasy art? How about deep dives into the lore of fantasy worlds? Or mythology? Architecture? Wildlife? Cultural studies? Whatever the case, they’re in for a treat, because Children of Gaia: The Great Nations of Rendaraia will captivate fantasy fans. And it’s available in print and digital formats at the Oneshi Press Store!
- Pro tip: Subscribers to the Oneshi Press Patreon get discounts on all Children of Gaia books as they’re released. And there are more on the way!
Children of Gaia Merch
- If the fantasy fanatics in your life already have (and love) Great Nations, then we’ve got good news! Children of Gaia merch is now available at the Oneshi Press Store, Society6 and Zazzle! Now, fantasy lovers can immerse themselves in the Children of Gaia universe with original art by Jayel Draco. Plus, every purchase helps Oneshi Press publish more Children of Gaia fantasy art and books! Win-win!
- Pro tip: The map featured on mugs, shirts, tote bags, art prints, tapestries (as seen above), and more is from Children of Gaia: The Great Nations of Rendaraia, available at the Oneshi Press Store!
The Oneshi Press Patreon
- If you know someone who loves getting treated like fantasy-world royalty, a subscription to the Oneshi Press Patreon is a great gift! Rewards include exclusive art downloads, complimentary comics, discounts on books, art prints, letters from characters, and more! Each pledge helps fund the development of the Children of Gaia universe, and publishing books in the series, so fans have more to look forward to.